We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Murdoch James Estate
$29 for a 60-90-Minute Grape to Glass Wine Tour for Two People (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delight in a range of delicious wine and discover a new favourite.
- Grab a 60-90-minute grape to glass wine tour for two people at Murdoch James Estate, for only $29.
- Uncover the inner workings and process of wine.
- Explore the complexities and subtle variations with each drop.
- Perfect tour for those new to wine to wine aficionados.
Having a sip of lemonade in the sun and talking about it's balance, body and typical supple undertone is just not the same.
Grab a 60-90-minute grape to glass wine tour for two people at Murdoch James Estate, for only $29.
If you’re looking for a hosted wine tour in Martinborough that not only lets you taste fine wine but also informs and entertains you with great stories about winemaking, you will love the Grape to Glass Martinborough vineyard tour.
This popular Grape to Glass Wine Tour showcases an in-depth look at how fine wine is produced. You will have the opportunity to discuss and explore as you follow the story of wine from the vineyard to the winery, to barrel caves, and finally to bottle – tasting a bit of each drop as you go.
Whether you are a novice, new to wine, or have a more experienced palate, your Murdoch James Estate guide will cater for your interests and adapt each tour to suit your group’s requirements. You’ll find the tour relaxed, friendly and informative – and all of those tricky winemaking mysteries will be revealed as you meet the workers, and possibly the owners and winemaker.
For more information on the tour, please click here.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.