We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$65 for a Mini HD Dash Cam with 2.5" Screen & DVR
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Protect yourself against the perils of the road with this eye witness.
- Grab a brand new HD mini dash cam with 2.5" screen and DVR (plus night vision and motion detection) for $65.
- Record your journey as soon as you start.
- Provide evidence in case of an accident.
- Enjoy excellent picture quality and motion sensor function.
If you want to protect yourself from rogue drivers, have some backup against maniacs who throw themselves in front of your car, or just make your own version of Police, Camera, Action! You'll need a dash cam. Grab a brand new HD mini dash cam with 2.5" screen and DVR (plus night vision and motion detection) for $65.
- Motion detection sensor
- Auto start when car starts
- Built-in microphone
- Automatically records over oldest footage for endless storage
- HD 120 degree wide-angle DVR
- 2.5" colour TFT LCD screen with 270 degree rotation
- 6x high brightness IR LED, night vision
- High capacity re-chargeable Li-ion battery (can be replaced)
- Mode: video recorder/camera/playback
- Sensor: 1/4 CMOS sensor
- Video: 1280x960, 800X600 640x480
- Picture: 2048*1536
- Recording format: Video: AVI
- Files size: about 1GB /35 minutes
- Picture: JPEG
- Storage: SD/MMC card up to 32 GB
- Cycle length: 2/5/15 minutes per file
- Interface: USB 2.0 / AV output
- Dimension: 100(L) x 63(W) x 23(H) mm
- Package includes: 1x HD Car DVR 1x DC 12/24V car charger (five metre cable) 1x USB cable 1x flexible mounting stand 1x manual 1x Li-ion battery(BL-4C)
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.