We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
MDF Videoing Specialists
$25 for a Video to DVD Transfer incl. Return Postage (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- MDF Videoing Specialists pride themselves on a normal turnaround time of 14 days (subject to demand).
- Grab a video to DVD transfer of up to three hours for just $25 (rural delivery option available for $27).
- Discs come nicely printed in a quality case.
- For other services, 8mm, 16mm film, slides, LP’s or tapes the $25 can be used as a discount voucher.
- Gift vouchers are available - a great idea for birthday presents or even wedding anniversaries
Now is the time to think about preserving all those precious times before it is too late. VHS tapes deteriorate over time and technology has moved on. Memories of family, friends and experiences are moments to treasure.
Grab today's deal and preserve your precious memories. For $25 you'll get to transfer one of your prized videos to DVD format at MDF Video. It will be posted back to you and, Bob's your uncle, your memories live on. For rural delivery, the total cost is $27.
Whether you have footage from last year or 20 years ago, MDF Videoing Specialists can transfer it onto DVD for you to view again and pass down from generation to generation. Think of the laughs you can have remembering the past, the change in fashion and hair styles. Have a family film evening, children and grandchildren will all enjoy watching themselves or if they are lucky enough even watching their grandparents.
The coupon can also be used for DV, Hi8, mini VHS and Super 8 tapes to DVD.
MDF Videoing Specialists are also available to film weddings, special occasions, dance and school performances.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.