We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Maintaining Your Health – Gee's Pharmacy
$39 for a One-Hour Reflexology, Lymphatic Drainage or Hormone Balancing Therapy Using Reflexology
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the health benefits of reflexology, a natural tool for stimulating the body's reflex points to promote a state of balance.
- Grab either a one-hour reflexology, lymphatic drainage, or hormone balancing therapy using reflexology at Maintaining Your Health for only $39.
- Choose from three stress-relieving treatments designed to help restore your body's homoeostasis.
- Receive a 10% discount on any product at Insite Health in Taradale.
The holidays are over and New Year's resolutions have been made. It's time to start detoxing, cleansing and rejuvenating your body.
Grab either a one-hour treatment designed to help restore your body's homoeostasis at Maintaining Your Health for only $39. Today's deal also gets you a 10% discount down the street at 231 Gloucester Street, Taradale. Choose from these three services:
- a one-hour reflexology treatment
- a one-hour lymphatic drainage
- a one-hour hormonal balance treatment using reflexology
Maintaining Your Health – the name itself says it all. All three of the treatments offered in today's deal will put this holistic tool to work to help your body feel better and promote homoeostasis throughout.
Reflexology is a natural and holistic tool, stimulating reflex points on the feet, hands and ears. These reflex points correspond to the body’s anatomy and will reveal any imbalances. When the reflex points are stimulated, this may assist the body returning to a state of homeostasis, or balance.
Lymphatic drainage is a professional therapy technique, using reflexology to move the body’s lymphatic fluid up through lymph nodes located at various sites throughout the body, such as your ankles, knees, upper thigh, face, abdomen, neck and more. This fluid is then re-entered into the circulation system awaiting elimination.
The endocrine system is made up of glands that produce and secrete hormones in the body to regulate the activity of cells or organs, helping control your growth, metabolism, sleep, development, reproductive system, energy, and blood sugar balance. Because the endocrine system is so closely linked, when one gland is not functioning efficiently, this also affects the other glands.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.