We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Maintaining Your Health (Whakatikatika Oranga)
$39 for a One-Hour Reflexology, Lymphatic Drainage or Hormone Balancing Therapy Using Reflexology
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the health benefits of reflexology, a natural tool for stimulating the body's reflex points to promote a state of balance.
- Grab either a one-hour reflexology, lymphatic drainage, or hormone balancing therapy using reflexology at Maintaining Your Health for only $39.
- Choose from three stress-relieving treatments designed to help restore your body's homoeostasis.
- Receive a 10% discount on any product at Insite Health in Taradale.
The holidays are over and New Year's resolutions have been made. It's time to start detoxing, cleansing and rejuvenating your body.
Grab either a one-hour treatment designed to help restore your body's homoeostasis at Maintaining Your Health for only $39. Today's deal also gets you a 10% discount down the street at 231 Gloucester Street, Taradale. Choose from these three services:
- a one-hour reflexology treatment
- a one-hour lymphatic drainage
- a one-hour hormonal balance treatment using reflexology
Maintaining Your Health – the name itself says it all. All three of the treatments offered in today's deal will put this holistic tool to work to help your body feel better and promote homoeostasis throughout.
Reflexology is a natural and holistic tool, stimulating reflex points on the feet, hands and ears. These reflex points correspond to the body’s anatomy and will reveal any imbalances. When the reflex points are stimulated, this may assist the body returning to a state of homeostasis, or balance.
Lymphatic drainage is a professional therapy technique, using reflexology to move the body’s lymphatic fluid up through lymph nodes located at various sites throughout the body, such as your ankles, knees, upper thigh, face, abdomen, neck and more. This fluid is then re-entered into the circulation system awaiting elimination.
The endocrine system is made up of glands that produce and secrete hormones in the body to regulate the activity of cells or organs, helping control your growth, metabolism, sleep, development, reproductive system, energy, and blood sugar balance. Because the endocrine system is so closely linked, when one gland is not functioning efficiently, this also affects the other glands.