We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$79 for a Apple Computer Maintenance & Update Service (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Rather than turn it into a strange science project, treat your Apple to some TLC.
- Grab an Apple computer maintenance and service update from Macro Computers for just $79.
- The tech experts will ensure your precious Mac is in the best condition it can be.
- You'll get operating system and official software updates, installation of audio and video enhancements and various reports on your Apple.
Remember that time you snapped your earphones off in the headphone jack of your girlfriend's Mac? You then proceeded to stick bubble gum inside it attempt to remove the other half. But it was the fruitless coping saw attack that turned everything pear-shaped. Things haven't really been the same with your Apple or your girlfriend since.
Keep your innovative uses for bubble gum and tools restricted to your imagination by grabbing an Apple computer maintenance and service update from Macro Computers for just $79.
We all know there are some things that are best left to the experts; computers are definitely one of them. What some of us tend to forget though, is that computers are like cars — they need servicing regularly to keep them in tip top running order. So if your precious Mac is in need of some TLC, the Apple experts at Macro Computers will look after your baby for you. From updating the latest OS to installing all official software updates, when you pick up your Apple from Macro Computers you'll feel like you've just been gifted with an entirely new computer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.