We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$33 for One Night in a Twin or Single Room $95 for One Night in an Eight Bedroom Dorm for Eight People or $179 for One Night in a Two Bedroom Self-Contained Room for 16 People (value up to $448)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get all your mates down to the capital and soak up city life for a few days.
- Grab one night in a twin or single room for only $33.
- Pay only $95 for up to eight people to stay one night in an eight bedroom dorm or $179 for up to 16 people to stay one night in a two bedroom self-contained dorm.
- Right in the city, a simple stroll to Cuba Street or Courtenay Place so you can enjoy the wide range of cafes and bars.
- Handy and cheap accommodation for the holiday period.
The last time you and your mates came to Wellington you decided to 'wing it' and just take a few tents with you. But it turned out the Occupy Wellington protesters bet you to it. Well today, you can ensure you're prepared, so you can make the most of your time in the capital.
Grab one night at Lodge in the City this summer. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $33 for one night in a twin or single room.
- Pay only $95 for one night for up to eight people in an eight bedroom dorm.
- Pay only $179 for one night for up to 16 people in a two bedroom self-contained dorm.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.