We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$33 for a Life Straw
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Even when the freshwater is less than fresh, you'll have water to drink.
- Grab a Lifestraw today for $33 from Farza Wholesale.
- Drink from creeks, streams, dams and even puddles.
- Filter at least 1000 litres of water when and where you need it.
- Urban and rural delivery options available.
Every so often a product comes along that is properly world-changing and life-saving. Assuming you need to drink water to survive, at some point you might just need a lifestraw. So best make sure you have one handy. Grab a Lifestraw today for $33 from Farza Wholesale.
LifeStraw is a high quality water filter that means you can drink from virtually any source of water – such as creeks, streams and dams. You can even drink from a puddle. LifeStraw is perfect for any who work or play outdoors or for travellers to locations where the water quality is suspect. Or for those emergency situations where drinking water is contaminated or not available.
- LifeStraw filters 1000 litres – that is the equivalent of a whole pallet of bottled water, without the issues with delivery, cost, or pollution from discarded bottles.
- LifeStraws keep indefinitely in a backpack or home till needed – no shelf life
- LifeStraw filters to .2 micron and removes dirt and biologicals – i.e. bacteria, protozoans (including Giardia common in NZ waterways) parasites, etc
- At 2 litres a day a LifeStraw will last about 18 months – for a child it would be 3 years.
- Maintenance is minimal – just blow back through the LifeStraw to clear the filte
- LifeStraws can last beyond the 1000 litres if cared for.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.