We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
50% off Two Laser Tag Battles (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take out your inner frustrations with an intense battle of the minds and wit.
- Grab two games for an adult or two games for a child at Laserforce HB for 50% off the regular price.
- Make a day of it and battle it out at the arcade afterwards.
Families are great. Your kids drive you round the bend, yet you must love them regardless. Your partner does things repeatedly that annoy you, and yet you're still with them. Aaaah families. Sometimes you need to vent your frustrations and today we've got the perfect way. It's time for your loved ones to repent for their wrong doings; it's time for you to destroy them at laser tag. At the end of two battles you'll be happy to go home together.
If you need a neutral playing field to do battle with friends or family, get them together for a couple of rounds of laser tag at Laser Force.
- Pay $10 for two games of laser tag for an adult or
- Pay $7 for two games of laser tag for a child
It's the ultimate day out for both adults and kids. The battle zone is made up of tunnels and hiding places so you can be really sneaky while taking down your opposition. Once you're all geared up in your high-tech battle-suit the staff will take you through the few rules they have and you're off, zapping and battling the enemy! If your competitive streak isn't completely annihilated by the intensity of laser tag there's an arcade with loads of games including air hockey.
Note: Children are 15 years or younger.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.