We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kiwi Adventure Trust
$50 for a Solo Mountain Bike Entry Fee to Triple Peaks Challenge
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feeling guilty about the predicted festive indulgences?
- Grab a solo entry into the Triple Peaks Challenge for just $50.
- Discover the picturesque Hawke's Bay region whilst challenging yourself physically.
- Travel up and down the three main peaks of Mt Erin, Mt Kahuranaki and the historic Te Mata Peak.
- Much of the course is on private land so you'll get a unique experience of the region regardless of being an experienced biker or a beginner.
Devouring two entire legs of ham, five dozen Christmas mince pies, 29 trifles and a case of Dom Perignon over the festive season could make you feel like you've successfully adopted three of the seven deadly sins as a lifestyle.
Get your A into G and off the couch by grabbing a solo mountain bike entry into the Triple Peaks Challenge for just $50.
Allow yourself to indulge this festive season, but set yourself a goal to get fit by entering yourself in the Triple Peaks Challenge. Whether you're a mountain biking extraordinaire or you're just starting out in this adventure sport, this breathtaking course traverses iconic Hawke's Bay landmarks for an unforgettable experience. Not for those who don't like a challenge, the hills are hard and steep both climbing and descending. So get your post-Christmas training plan sorted today and prepare for the challenge of your lifetime.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.