We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kiwi Adventure Trust
$8 for an Indoor Rock Climbing Session (value up to $17)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We are adventurous people, lets take every opportunity we get to satisfy that adventurous spirit!
- Grab an Indoor Rock Climbing Session at Kiwi Adventure for $8.
- Catering for all ages, skills and abilities there's definitely something to suit you.
- Choose from over 50 different climbs and find a climb that's your perfect grading.
The old Kiwi way of life isn't a gentle one. We fall out of planes, jump off bridges, swing through trees, hike up mountains, kayak through gorges and raft down rapids. So now is your chance to continue the journey and start climbing.
Today's GrabOne deal is being offered with all the Kiwi love we can muster! Pay just $8 for an Indoor Rock Climbing Session at Kiwi Adventure.
Start early, from as young as four your little Kiwi (or other) adventurer can start climbing. Catering for all ages, this Indoor Rock Climbing Centre allows for the rock climbing novice and the seasoned pro. Kiwi Adventure's friendly and accommodating staff will train you up in just ten minutes, they will inform you on all the basic safety skills and then let you explore the climbs at your own pace. You decide how far to push yourself. With over 50 climbs available ranging from 5m to 12m there really is something for everyone. Find your grading and then climb a wall that suits your ability. This voucher entitles you to an all day pass and includes an introductory lesson, harness hire and access to all the climbs and bouldering area.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.