We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kiwi Adventure Trust
$75 for a Three-Hour Adventurous Caving Trip (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feed your thirst for adventure.
- Grab a three-hour adventurous caving trip from Kiwi Adventure for $75.
- See beautiful cave formations, a waterfall and an underground canyon.
- Be daring and bold - it's a new year!
If you found yourself often shying away from adventure in 2012, then it's time to be daring.
Grab a three-hour adventurous caving trip thanks to Kiwi Adventure for only $75 and discover one of Hawkes Bay's best-kept secrets.
This extreme trip lasts for three hours, allowing you to experience weta, glow worms and speleothems (cave formations). You'll crawl, walk, descend and squeeze through this amazing cave featuring a waterfall, underground canyon, the rope, the jumble and labyrinth.
Meet at the Opouahi Station Road which will be marked with a Kiwi Adventure flag and is 20 minutes up Pohokura Road from Tutira.
Make your way to Tutira, turn left at the Tutira Store. Now head up Mataharua Road 5.7km turn left into Pohokura Road and drive 7.6km to the Opouahi Station Access Road (this is unnamed but is the only road to the left and is 3.9km past Lake Opouahi)
What to bring:
- Gumboots or sturdy footwear
- Overalls or old clothing (long sleeve and full length pants)
- Thermal base layer
- Change of clothes
- Food and drink
- Camera (this is optional)
Choose from the following dates/times:
- Saturday 19th at 1.30pm
- Sunday 20th at 1.30pm
- Saturday 26th at 1.30pm
- Sunday 27th at 1.30pm
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.