We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$75 for a Three-Hour Adventurous Caving Trip (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feed your thirst for adventure.
- Grab a three-hour adventurous caving trip from Kiwi Adventure for $75.
- See beautiful cave formations, a waterfall and an underground canyon.
- Be daring and bold - it's a new year!
If you found yourself often shying away from adventure in 2012, then it's time to be daring.
Grab a three-hour adventurous caving trip thanks to Kiwi Adventure for only $75 and discover one of Hawkes Bay's best-kept secrets.
This extreme trip lasts for three hours, allowing you to experience weta, glow worms and speleothems (cave formations). You'll crawl, walk, descend and squeeze through this amazing cave featuring a waterfall, underground canyon, the rope, the jumble and labyrinth.
Meet at the Opouahi Station Road which will be marked with a Kiwi Adventure flag and is 20 minutes up Pohokura Road from Tutira.
What to bring:
- Gumboots or sturdy footwear
- Overalls or old clothing (long sleeve and full length pants)
- Thermal base layer
- Change of clothes
- Food and drink
- Camera (this is optional)
Choose from the following dates/times:
- Saturday 19th at 1.30pm
- Sunday 20th at 1.30pm
- Saturday 26th at 1.30pm
- Sunday 27th at 1.30pm