We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $3 for Admission & KiwiKart Tour (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Entertain the kids and enjoy a kiwifruit-inspired adventure.
- Grab entry and a KiwiKart tour at Kiwi360 in Te Puke - pay $10 for adults, $9 for senior citizens or $3 for children.
- Take a ride on the unique KiwiKart tour - tours depart every hour, so there's no need to book.
- Discover all there is to know about the humble kiwifruit, and enjoy a great day out in the process.
It's small, it's furry, and it's practically our national dish. But chances are tourists know a little more about the humble kiwifruit than we do.
Discover all there is to know about our distinguished but unassuming kiwifruit. Head to Kiwi360 in Te Puke - and take the whole family.
- Pay $10 for adult entry and KiwiKart tour;
- Pay $9 for senior citizen or student entry and KiwiKart tour;
- Or pay $3 for child entry and KiwiKart tour.
Climb aboard one of the cool KiwiKarts and experience a fun and fascinating 40-minute tour within the abundant landscape, through the Horticultural Theme Park and into the lush orchards.
Along the way, you’ll learn about the complexities of the kiwifruit growing process, the dynamic kiwifruit industry, and just how it has become such a phenomenon in Te Puke. Learn how this unique pocket of land is able to grow the world’s healthiest fruit better than anywhere else in the world, then taste the proof for yourself! You’ll also see the sought-after Gold Kiwifruit and Arguta Kiwiberry, plus more than fifty different varieties of delicious fruit and nuts growing on the grounds, demonstrating just how fertile this unique land is!