We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kelly Edlund Yoga
$25 for One Session or $99 for Five Sessions of One-on-One Yoga (value up to $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Not all yoga is created equal, find a practice tailored specifically to you.
- Grab a one-to-one yoga session for just $25 or five sessions for just $99 with Kelly Edlund Yoga.
- Discover the countless benefits that yoga can provide such as improved relaxation, flexibility, concentration, balance and your overall emotional sense of well-being.
- Experience unrivalled one-to-one yoga tuition designed to meet your individual physical and emotional needs.
- Participate in one of the most ancient practices on earth and transform your mind and body. The perfect Christmas gift to your loved one.
Learning yoga from that instructional DVD you picked up in the work secret santa might seem like a good idea until you try skipping to the advanced section and find yourself stuck in the living room in the Sasangasana (rabbit pose).
Grab this exceptional deal of just $25 for one or $99 for five sessions of one-to-one yoga tuition with Kelly Edlund yoga.
One-to-one yoga is the perfect experience to individualise your practice and yoga experience. Whether you are new to yoga or wanting to fine tune or deepen your practice, one-to-one is designed and tailored to meet your individual, specified physical / constitutional and mental needs. In the comfort of Kelly's home on Napier Hill, overlooking the botanical gardens, Kelly can facilitate your yoga in a serene environment, provoking peace and tranquillity, to assist absorption of your core self and detachment of your outside realm.
One-to-one is much more intensive / individualised than a class practice; therefore sessions are 75 minutes in duration. Please note first session is 90 minutes duration. Full analysis of health / physical history is required before commencing an individualised tailored programme. In a safe, caring, quiet environment, you will experience all that yoga has to offer for you. If you can breathe you can do yoga, simple. No effort, straining, attainment is required. Just you, as you are naturally given, your breath, and your heartbeat.