We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head in for an unforgettable lunch after a swim at the beach.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for $25 at JARKs Cafe.
- Enjoy anything from lemongrass and sesame scallops to vegetarian pizza and juicy steak.
- Choose anything that tempts you from their extensive menu.
Imagine being a dolphin. Initially it would be kind of cool, cruising the seas, freaking people out by pretending to be a shark or appearing in the odd movie here and there. But when it comes to dinner, there's not a whole lot of variation. Fortunately you're not a dolphin, so you can grab today's deal and enjoy the benefits of being human.
Pay $25 for a $40 food and beverage voucher at JARKs Cafe and dine in at a cosy joint with plenty of heart.
JARKs Cafe is a local favourite offering snacks and meals to suit every taste. With vegetarian and gluten-free options no one has to miss out on their fabulous meals. Use your voucher for their bar snacks, brunch or tempting day and night menu. If you're a seafood fan then you'll adore the warm mussels escabeche or the coriander prawn and pancetta salad lightly coated in sweet chili lime. If you're a meat lover all the way, then dig into their bistro style porterhouse steak meal with herb butter, wedges and seasonal salad. Click the buy button now and enjoy a few wonderful meals at JARKs Cafe.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.