We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
First In Ltd
$23 for Jamie's Great Britain Book (value $65)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a Kate and Will's Wedding Pie!
- Experiment with Classic Pub cooking
- Grab Jamie's Great Britain book for only $23 today (value of $65)
- Over 100 of Jamie's favourite home recipes
Over the years, Jamie Oliver has experimented with different cultures, and shown us how to do it right and make it great, but maybe he had forgotten how great his own culture is. Luckily, he has put together the great food culture of Britain in one book, Jamie's Great Britain.
Jamie is the perfect advocate for this project, as he grew up in his parents Gastropub, and later started his career in the UK when food was turned on it's head. Everyone was slowly coming out of the aftermath of war that was rationing food, and processed food was becoming more normal, emigration also had a great part to play in the transformation of British food.
There are over 100 of Jamie's favourite recipes, including the classics, and some that have been tweaked a little by Jamie himself. If you always wanted to make classic Bubble and Squeak, you need this book. There's even a recipe for Kate and Will's Wedding Pie, so get a little classy up in here for Sunday Roast.
- Dimensions: 20 x 3.75 x 26 cm (L x W x H)
- Over 100 recipes
- Categories from Pub Grub to Sunday Lunch
- Beautifully presented photography
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.