We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
First In Ltd
$23 for Jamie's Great Britain Book (value $65)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a Kate and Will's Wedding Pie!
- Experiment with Classic Pub cooking
- Grab Jamie's Great Britain book for only $23 today (value of $65)
- Over 100 of Jamie's favourite home recipes
Over the years, Jamie Oliver has experimented with different cultures, and shown us how to do it right and make it great, but maybe he had forgotten how great his own culture is. Luckily, he has put together the great food culture of Britain in one book, Jamie's Great Britain.
Jamie is the perfect advocate for this project, as he grew up in his parents Gastropub, and later started his career in the UK when food was turned on it's head. Everyone was slowly coming out of the aftermath of war that was rationing food, and processed food was becoming more normal, emigration also had a great part to play in the transformation of British food.
There are over 100 of Jamie's favourite recipes, including the classics, and some that have been tweaked a little by Jamie himself. If you always wanted to make classic Bubble and Squeak, you need this book. There's even a recipe for Kate and Will's Wedding Pie, so get a little classy up in here for Sunday Roast.
- Dimensions: 20 x 3.75 x 26 cm (L x W x H)
- Over 100 recipes
- Categories from Pub Grub to Sunday Lunch
- Beautifully presented photography