We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $12 for an iPhone 5 Car Charger & Lighting Eight-Pin Charging Cable, or an Adapter or Corded Adapter
Delivered within: 20 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your iPhone charged while you're out and about.
- Grab an iPhone 5 car charger for $12, $12 for an iPhone 5 adapter or $12 for an iPhone 5 corded adaptor.
- Pay only $23 for an iPhone 5 car charger and adapter or $23 for an iPhone 5 car charger and corded adapter.
- Use the adapter to connect your older iPhone 4S, iPad, iPod to your iPhone 5.
An iPhone 5 without a charged battery is like a guitar without strings - only good for throwing at a wall. So, ensure your iPhone is charged and ready with today's deal.
- Pay only $12 for an iPhone 5 USB car charger and lighting eight pin charging cable.
- Pay only $12 for an iPhone 5 adapter.
- Pay only $12 for an iPhone 5 corded adaptor.
- Pay only $23 for an iPhone 5 car charger, lighting eight-pin charging cable and adapter.
- Pay only $23 for an iPhone 5 car charger, lighting eight-pin charging cable and corded adapter.
iPhone car charger and lighting eight-pin charging cable specifications:
- Cord will charge and sync your iPhone 5 when plugged into your computer.
- Connects your iPhone or iPod with lightning connector to a USB car charger (included), your computer's USB port for charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
- Compatible with iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod Nano (7th generation) and iPad Mini.
iPhone 5 corded adaptor and standard adapter specifications:
- Generic lightning 8- to 30-pin adapter
- You can connect iPhone 4S, iPad, iPod, data cable to iPhone 5 using this adapter.
- Guaranteed to work with iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th, and iPod Nano 7th, iPad Mini.
- Supports syncing and charging.
- Video output not supported, some 30-pin accessories also not supported.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.