We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Phoenix Distribution NZ Ltd
$299 for an iPhone 3GS 8GB Refurbished incl. One Year Warranty
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Supports the latest iOS6
- Can be used on any network
- Grab a iPhone 3GS 8GB including and one year warranty for just $299 from TNT Traders.
- Enjoy all of the great features that made the iPhone the iconic device it is today.
- You'll love the huge range of features, functions and apps.
Don’t wait any longer, join the iPhone revolution today with this amazingly priced genuine Apple Refurbished 8GB iPhone 3GS from TNT Traders. This smart, sassy gadget packs a real techno-punch when it comes to delivering fantastic user-friendly functionality while having your finger permanently on the pulse, with the 1000's of apps available. At this price, it is a deal not to be missed. Grab a refurbished iPhone 3GS 8GB including and one year warranty for just $299 from TNT Traders.
- Supports the latest iOS6
- Can be used on any network
- 8 GB internal flash memory
- 3.5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
- 320 x 480 resolution with 165 ppi
- GSM Smartphone
- UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100 MHz band support
- GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz band support
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR wireless technology
- 3.0 megapixel camera
- IEEE 802.11b/g WiFi
- 600 MHz CPU speed
- PowerVR SGX535 GPU
- 256 MB RAM
- SMS/MMS messaging
- E-Mail support
- Built-in speakers and microphone
- Supports voice recording
- Voice control
- Polyphonic & MP3 ringtone support
- GPS, Cellular location, WiFi location support
- Supports photo tagging
- Video recording
- Apple App Store support
- Third party application integration
- USB 2.0 interface
- Built-in accelerometer
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Multi-language support
- International keyboard & dictionary support
- Airplane & Vibrate modes
- Built-in 3.7V Li-Ion battery
- 30-pin Apple Dock Connector
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone minijack
- SIM card tray
- Sleep/Wake button
- Ring/Silent switch
- Volume Up/Down
- Home button
- Safari (Internet Browser)
- Video: H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
- .jpg, .tiff, .gif, .doc, .docx, .htm, .html, .key, .numbers, .pages, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .vcf, .xls, .xlsx
- 3G talk time: Up to 5 hours
- 2G talk time: Up to 12 hours
- Standby time: Up to 300 hours
- Internet use: 5 hours (3G), 9 hours (WiFi)
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 30 hours
- Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB Touch Screen Phone
- USB cable (30-pin ADC to USB 2.0)
- Power adapter (Input: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.