We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$126 for an Online Continuing Education Course incl. 200 Hours of Training & Certificate upon Completion (value $895)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Achieve more than you thought possible.
- Grab an online education course including up to 200 hours of training and a certificate upon completion with INSOTUS.com for only $126.
- Get your certificate in as little as eight weeks.
- Learn and study at your own pace.
Life, like a rivalry-fuelled footie match, can feel a bit empty without a few goals. If you've been meaning to chase yours, then today's deal could get you moving in the right direction sooner than you think.
Grab an online education course including up to 200 hours of training and a certificate upon completion with INSOTUS College for only $126.
Today's job market isn't the same as yesterday's – and neither is today's student. INSOTUS.com is committed to helping people achieve their goals in today's highly competitive economy. Their courses blend a traditional classroom setting with an online component, making learning possible wherever you are. Classes are easy to follow and can be completed in as little as eight weeks, with a certificate upon completion.
Available online courses include:
- Business Administration
- Business Management and Marketing
- Office Administration
- English Literature
- Digital Arts
- IT and Project Management
- Early Childhood Development
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.