We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Hawke's Bay Property Maintenance Ltd
Up to 51% off an Oven Clean, Garden Maintenance or Gutter Clean (value up to $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your home back into shape and looking its best.
- Grab two-hours of garden maintenance for $49, or pay $40 for an oven clean, or pay $49 for a gutter clean.
- Or grab all of it for only $129.
- Valid for Napier, Hastings, Clive or Havelock North.
- Quality service from an experienced and friendly team.
Unfortunately most of us don't have magical elves, personal robot cleaning machines or a fancy butler with a top hat and bow-tie, but you can get the next best thing.
Grab up to 51% off an oven clean, garden maintenance or gutter clean from Hawkes Bay Property Maintenance Ltd. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $49 for two-hours of garden maintenance.
- Pay only $40 for an oven clean.
- Pay only $49 for a gutter clean.
- Pay only $129 for a total clean package, which includes two-hours of garden services, an oven clean and gutter clean.
If your home needs a bit of a tidy up, but there just aren't enough hours in the day, then get in touch with Hawke's Bay Property Maintenance Ltd. This team of cleaning and maintenance gurus will help get your home back into shape. Trust in their experience and hard-working attitude and you will no doubt be impressed by their service. Whether you're after a decent clean out of your oven to improve efficiency (and your cooking), or a gutter clean to ensure there's no build up or just some garden maintenance to keep it all looking it's best - this team can do it all.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.