We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$15 for a $30 Nursery Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add value and satisfaction to your property by planting fruit trees, ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Grab a $30 voucher to spend at Greenleaf Nurseries for only $15.
- Now's the time for planting!
- Get your plants and trees from the experts with an abundance of plant knowledge.
- Make your property look fantastic with some planting.
Planting beautiful trees and plants isn't just satisfying and rewarding, it also adds value to your property. It's like taking down ugly drapes and flooding a room with natural light.
Sprinkle a little heaven on your property with a $30 voucher to spend at Greenleaf Nurseries for only $15.
Over at Greenleaf Nurseries their mission is to enhance the value and beauty of New Zealanders' properties with fine trees, shrubs and fruiting plants. They offer the largest and most diverse range of plant species and cultivars in New Zealand, catering for the small homeowner’s garden to large planting projects requiring thousands of plants. Their staff have extensive plant knowledge and will be more than happy to help you get what you want and make your experience a satisfying one.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.