We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$15 for a $30 Nursery Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add value and satisfaction to your property by planting fruit trees, ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Grab a $30 voucher to spend at Greenleaf Nurseries for only $15.
- Now's the time for planting!
- Get your plants and trees from the experts with an abundance of plant knowledge.
- Make your property look fantastic with some planting.
Planting beautiful trees and plants isn't just satisfying and rewarding, it also adds value to your property. It's like taking down ugly drapes and flooding a room with natural light.
Sprinkle a little heaven on your property with a $30 voucher to spend at Greenleaf Nurseries for only $15.
Over at Greenleaf Nurseries their mission is to enhance the value and beauty of New Zealanders' properties with fine trees, shrubs and fruiting plants. They offer the largest and most diverse range of plant species and cultivars in New Zealand, catering for the small homeowner’s garden to large planting projects requiring thousands of plants. Their staff have extensive plant knowledge and will be more than happy to help you get what you want and make your experience a satisfying one.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.