We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
GreatSights New Zealand
$113 for a Waitomo Glowworm Express Tour, Auckland to Auckland (value $229)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prepare your jaw to fall at one of our country's most magical sights.
- Grab a Waitomo Express Glowworm tour (Auckland to Auckland) from GreatSights for just $113.
- Discover a stunning subterranean world lit up by thousands of glowworms.
There is a part of this particular GrabOne deal that requires silence for a period of time. Sustained silence is usually quite a difficult feat to achieve. There's always the need to shuffle, nervously cough and, of course, talk. But we don't think it'll be difficult at all with today's deal. When you're confronted by a scene of such magical natural wonder, the only sound will be that of jaws dropping (and that's pretty quiet).
Pay just $113 for a Waitomo Glowworm Express tour (Auckland to Auckland) with GreatSights, and discover one of our country's most remarkable experiences.
Taking off from Auckland in the morning, you'll travel through the gorgeously green farmland of the Waikato and King Country regions, and enjoy a snack while going past the historic Maori land wars site of Rangiriri. Arriving ain Waitomo, you'll be given a comprehensive guided tour of the incredible Waitomo Glowworm caves. Take in the wonder of the stalagmites, stalactites and captivating limestone formations. But reserve your wonderment for the coup de grace of this tour: a silent boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto - a subterranean cavern lit up by the lights of thousands of tiny glowworms. After this jaw-dropping experience you'll have time to relax and dine at the impressive Waitomo Visitor Centre, before returning to Auckland in the afternoon.
More Great Local Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.