We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Grand Mercure Puka Park, Pauanui Beach, Coromandel
$380 for a Two-Night Package for Two incl. Breakfast, Late Checkout & More at the Grand Mercure Puka Park, Pauanui (value $802)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to the crown jewel of Pauanui.
- Grab a two night accommodation package for two people at Grand Mercure Puka Park in Pauanui for just $380.
- This brilliant package includes an upgrade for two nights in a private Bush Chalet (subject to availability).
- Dig into a cooked breakfast each morning at the excellent on-site Miha Restaurant, renowned for its culinary delights.
- Receive complimentary use of tennis court and bikes, a late checkout of 12pm, and a $100 accommodation voucher to use on your next visit.
While hoards of tweens, teens and students of all ages take over the Coromandel during the summer, there's a peaceful time towards the end where you can enjoy quiet, untouched beauty and relaxation.
Pay just $380 for a two night accommodation package for two people at Grand Mercure Puka Park in Pauanui. You'll be staying in the secluded and cosy Tree Hut Chalet but depending on availability could be automatically upgraded to the Bush Chalet. This deal also includes cooked breakfasts each morning in the stunning Miha Restaurant, complimentary use of the tennis court and bikes, late checkout of 12pm and a $100 accommodation voucher towards a full rate for a future stay. You can even get yourself upgraded to an Executive Suite for just $80 (cost for two nights, payable direct to the hotel and subject to availability).
Nestled amongst native bush, your private Bush Chalet is luxuriously appointed and the perfect base from which to discover the natural beauty of Pauanui. Their on-site Miha Restaurant consistently serves meals created with the freshest local ingredients, not to mention the utmost skill and innovation.
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.