We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$35 for a One-Hour Relaxation Massage (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Massage—everyone deserves to feel good.
- Grab a one-hour relaxation massage from FX Massage for only $35.
- Let a skilled therapist release stress from your muscles.
- Relax in a warm and caring environment.
People find relaxation in funny places. Some people find relaxation in the middle of a good book, some find it watching an intriguing game of cricket, and others find it 60 feet under water swimming with sharks. One thing that is indisputably relaxing, however, is a great massage.
Grab a one-hour relaxation massage from FX Massage for only $35.
Now's the time to de-stress and there's no better place to release your inner tensions than at FX Massage. Susan, your therapist, will work with your body to create balance and a sense of well-being for an hour, allowing you to take time out and relax. This is the perfect preparation for a new year of living.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.