We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$79 for 10 Yoga Classes (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Improve your mental and physical state with a relaxing and re-energising exercise.
- Grab 10 yoga classes at FIt Yoga for $79.
- Learn from an experienced qualified lyengar and hatha teacher - Lucinda Sherratt.
- Feel healthy, balanced and happy.
Not everyone is born with the discipline of a monk, in fact, we'd wager many of you struggle to get out the door on time every morning. If you're after a way to become more disciplined then enjoy a great exercise that'll teach you just that (and hopefully translate to other parts of your life too).
Pay $79 for 10 yoga classes at FIT Yoga and treat your body, mind and soul with a healthy and fun form of exercise.
After several years of living, training and working both overseas and in Auckland, your teacher Lucinda Sherratt is back and ready to introduce the art of yoga to you. Lucinda studies under Melodie Batchelor, one of two of the most senior Iyengar teachers in New Zealand. With diplomas in Hatha Yoga (NZQA accredited) and Clinical Nutrition, she is the perfect teacher for any willing pupil.
A combination of Hatha and Iyengar yoga will help you to relax and re-energise; giving you greater physical strength and enhancing your mental focus, emotional balance and general sense of wellbeing. Lucinda is committed to sharing her knowledge and helping to improve your mental and physical state.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.