We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$169 for a Four Person Disaster Survival Kit (value $349)
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You can't put a price on safety.
- Grab a four person disaster survival kit for just 169 from Survival First Limited.
- Be prepared for every eventuality.
- Protect your loved ones in case of emergency.
- Feel secure that this consolidated pack contains everything you need to survive a disaster.
Whatever calamity suddenly befalls you, having a family survival kit in addition to your regular gear can help tip the scales between amazing campfire tale and possible disaster. Grab a four person disaster survival kit for just 169 from Survival First Limited.
- 35 litre heavy duty backpack - Hi Viz
- All in one - hand winder, solar - radio, torch, phone / ipod charger, blink and siren functions
- USB interface charger with 10 heads
- First aid kit - 38 pieces
- 1.5 litre bottles of drinking water x 2
- 5L collapsible water container
- Aquatabs water purification tablets (50 pack) one pill purifies 1 litre of water
- Emergency food (three day ration) x 4
- Pack of waterproof matches x 2
- Sheffield 14 function S/S pocket knife
- Hand pump torch
- Candles x 4 (32 hours)
- 12-hour light sticks x 2
- Gas stove
- Gas canister
- Safety eyewear x 4
- Emergency tent x 2
- Emergency sleeping bags
- Emergency poncho/rain cover x 4
- Hi visibilty vest x 4
- Rope 8mm X 30m
- Whistle with lanyard x 2
- Can opener
- Folding campers shovel x 1
- Leather safety gloves x 2
- Dust masks x 4
- Toilet paper
- Sewing kit
- Pencil and paper
- Rubbish bags - Roll
- Plastic playing cards
- Family disaster plan template
- Eight page disaster survival guide
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.