We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Forward St Chiropractors
$40 for an Initial Chiropractic Consultation (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get back to good health.
- Grab an initial chiropractic consultation from Forward St Chiropractors for only $40.
- Includes a complete health history; thorough physical examination, outlining skeletal, muscular and neurological spinal function; and adjustment.
- Get treatment from a chiropractor that is dedicated and passionate about ensuring you reach your health goals.
We all get a bad back every now and then from all sorts of things, whether it's from taking a tumble off the sea biscuit, trying to outdo your daughter's cartwheeling skills or sleeping on a deflating air bed. Get a chiropractic consultation and get it sorted.
Grab an initial chiropractic consultation from Forward St Chiropractors for only $40.
At Forward St Chiropractors, Dr Richard Pinto is dedicated and passionate about ensuring you reach your health goals, achieve and maintain an optimal quality of life.
Make use of this special offer: an Initial consultation which includes a complete health history, thorough physical examination, outlining skeletal, muscular and neurological spinal function; and adjustment (done on same visit). This initial consultation is designed to reveal the true underlying cause of your problem.
Common complaints may include: back pain, neck pain, arm pain, leg pain, migraines, headaches, sinus issues, dizziness, balance issues, irritable bowels, asthma, as well as other organ-related complaints affecting your quality of life.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.