We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$5 for Two Large Gelatos in Tubs (value $9.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invest in some temptingly toothsome food today this summer.
- Grab two large gelatos in tubs at Florian Café for just $5.
- You'll find them inside New World Greenacres.
Café Florian in Venice was established in 1720 and was frequented by luminaries like Charles Dickens, Marcel Proust and Casanova. It was the only coffee house in Venice that allowed entry to women, so it makes sense that its namesake would be found in forward-thinking New Zealand - and this one has gelato.
Today the gracious folk at the local Florian Café are offering two large gelatos for just $5.
Be tempted by their amazing gelato with a myriad of flavours. Situated in New World Greenmeadowns. Their gelato is made on site, so what are you waiting for?
More Great Local Deals
Arataki Honey Ltd - Hawke's Bay Division
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.