We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
FG Smith Eatery
$35 for Any Two Dinner Main Meals (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Send your taste buds on a whirlwind adventure to the land of fine cuisine and impeccable service.
- Grab any two main dinner meals at FG Smith Eatery for $35 -
- Choose anything from their spectacular menu featuring innovative dishes from the mind of chef Hayden Esau.
- Try the tempura fish fillets or the delectable crisp pork belly.
- Bring your special someone on a date they won't soon forget.
After dining on the same food for days on end we all crave something new, exciting, and utterly delicious. We've found just the place to pull you out of that food rut.
Pay $35 for any two main dinner meals at FG Smith Eatery and dine in at this exciting new restaurant that'll have your taste buds dancing.
FG Smith Eatery is the latest venture from Opera Kitchen's Jennifer Le Comte. Offering a relaxed atmosphere and the most exquisite food, you'll be on cloud nine the moment you bite into their tasty meals. Valid Wednesday and Thursday nights you'll be set to take your special someone out on an amazing date. Choose any two mains from their amazing menu brought to you by chef Hayden Esau and enjoy a meal you'll never forget. With options like pandan duck curry and the Thai prawn salad, you'll have plenty to choose from.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.