We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Fergs Kayaks Wellington
$119 for a Basic Skills Kayak or SUP Course & a 10-Trip One-Hour Kayak or SUP Rental (value $255)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Great gift idea for adults and kids (over 12 years), for Christmas.
- Grab a basic skills kayak or SUP course and a 10-trip one-hour kayak or SUP rental, for only $119, at Fergs Kayaks Wellington.
- Take advantage of the warmer weather in the new year and learn a new skill on the water.
- Get all your mates together, so you can all learn to kayak or SUP.
- Check out their Facebook page for last minute updates and course information.
If your kids' Santa lists reads: one pet dolphin, a chocolate factory, some of Santa's elves and a hyrdoslide, then good luck to you.
In case you need a back-up plan, grab a basic skills kayak or SUP course and a 10-trip, one-hour kayak or SUP rental, for only $119, at Fergs Kayaks Wellington. Perfect for kids (aged 12 and over) and adults.
Courses - Saturday and Sunday only (up to two hours):
- Dates for January are 5 ,6,12, 13, 26, 27.
- Dates for February are 2, 3, 16, 17, 23, 24.
- SUP times 9.00am or 4.30pm start time.
- Kayak times: 11.30am or 2.00pm start times.
Ferg's Kayaks is owned by New Zealand's most successful Olympian, Ian Ferguson and his wife Aly. Having won four gold medals and one silver over two Olympic games, he is the master at canoeing, and it's this passion and dedication that had led him to starting Ferg's Kayaks. Together with his wife and staff, Ian has a vision to help anyone get a taste of his favourite sport along with many other fun water and land based activities.
Stand up paddle boarding or SUP, originated in Hawaii and offers a great core workout. SUP is fast growing in popularity and has been described as feeling like "walking on water." With today's deal you can learn in the ins and outs of SUP so you can cruise along the water. After your training you can return up to ten times, so you will be a master in no time.
Or you could opt for the kayak option. Kayaks give you the ability to explore the ocean with ease. First you will learn a few basic skills for your safety, as well as the right techniques to ensure you can glide along the water without wasting all your energy. Then with the concession card it will enable you to return up to ten times, so you can make the most of it this summer.
With today's deal you need to be prepared to get wet. Make sure you wear shorts and thermals to keep warm. Life jackets will be provided and should you need a wetsuit you can hire them there. You need to be competent in the water and not afraid to get wet so you can make the most of the day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.