We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Wrights Vineyard & Winery
$45 for a 750ml Entity Methode & Chocolates Gift Pack (value $68)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring together two great things in life - chocolate and wine.
- Grab a 750ml entity methode and chocolates gift pack for $45 from Wrights Vineyard & Winery.
- Stunning wine crafted from a unique blend of grapes.
- Makes a great gift for Valentine's Day.
Chocolate and wine, no two things go together better. Not even the knife and fork or salt and pepper are better suited for each other compared to chocolate and wine. Grab a 750ml entity methode and chocolates gift pack for $45 from Wrights Vineyard & Winery.
- Wrights Entity Methode Traditionnelle 2010 is bottle aged on yeast lees. This balanced, elegant wine has a crisp palate, fine bead and creamy textured finish, with lifted citrus and floral armonatic notes.
- This stunning wine is crafted from a unique blend of grapes.
- The Companions, a unique collection of handmade chocolate delicacies, made with passion and prime ingredients. Simply the perfect treat to tempt clients, friends and loved ones:
Don - Tiramisu: the classic Tiramisu dessert presented as a unique Bon Bon. Made with delicious Brazilian coffee, mascarpone cheese, light cake, Italian liqueur and covered with our own blend of Belgium Chocolate.
Blondy - White chocolate and passion fruit: an awesome combination of bitter-sweet-sour. The rich passion fruit aroma and flavor stands out from the smooth white chocolate ganache. All covered with our own blend of Belgium Chocolate.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.