We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
HCG NZ ENHANCED WELLBEING
$59 for a HCG Diet Starter Kit incl. HCG Drops (60ml), Electronic HCG Programme Guide & Delivery (value $127)
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give yourself a helping hand in the New Year.
- Grab a Bottle of HCG drops (60ml) and an electronic HCG Diet Programme Guide including delivery from Enhanced Wellbeing, for only $59.
- Suitable for both men and woman, no matter what your weight management goals are.
- For more information please click here.
Ditch the stretchy pants after Christmas and use HCG to help you reach your New Year weight management goals, thanks to today's deal.
With the New Year, get a new you by grabbing a bottle of HCG drops (60ml) and an electronic HCG Diet Programme Guide including delivery from Enhanced Wellbeing, for only $59.
With Christmas coming up and all the family coming over to feast on some glorious food, you may want to look ahead to the New Year to ensure you get your body back to where you want it to be.
Thanks to today's deal you can get what you need to help aid you through your weight management programme. So get a helping hand from HCG to inspire you to reach your goals and feel all the better for it.
For more information please click here.
Ingredients: HCG, Vitamin B12, Mag-Phos and Nat-Phos cell salts in potency of 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x and 60x with a tasteless colloidal mineral water base.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.