We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Magic Tan Hawke's Bay
$23 for an Eyelash Tint, Eyebrow Shape & Tint (value $47)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make your eyes stand out with an expert lash and brow makeover.
- Grab an eyelash tint, and eyebrow shape and an eyebrow tint from Enhance Health and Beauty for only $23.
- Dazzle your friends and family with eyes that are sure to impress.
- Show off some new confidence and a sultry new gaze.
There's a term we'd like to introduce all you ladies to - it's called 'panda-eyes' and it's not ok. Sure you want to look cute by the pool or beach during summertime, and naturally you'll want to go for a swim to cool off. But when you emerge from the water with black marks under your eyes, it makes you look as attractive as denim paired with denim.
Pay $23 for an eyelash tint, and eyebrow shape and an eyebrow tint from the team at Enhance Health and Beauty and stand out at the beach or pool this summer without the risk of running mascara.
Enhance Beauty aims to offer each client a relaxing experience at realistic prices. An eyelash and brow makeover is the ultimate way to treat yourself but if you could also gift this great deal to a friend so that you can both hit the town looking absolutely fantastic. Your lashes will be darkened to stand out without the need for an excessive amount of mascara. An eyebrow shape is crucial to frame the face, and with a tint to make you look even more striking you'll wonder why you never tried this before.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
House Espresso Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.