We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Magic Tan Hawke's Bay
$12 for an Eight-Minute Detoxifying Foot Bath Treatment (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take eight minutes, one set of feet, the ionic detox foot bath and just sit back.
- Grab an eight-minute detoxifying foot bath treatment for only $12 at Enhance Health and Beauty.
- Almost four times faster than other machines, which employ a 30-minute cycle.
- Aiming to re-balance and re-energise, a full treatment regime can assist the body in detoxifying itself.
Feet. They are at the very bottom of it all. Doing all the hard yards, taking us to where we want to go and bearing the weight. Getting shoved, squeezed and pushed into all manner of different shoes. Well now is your chance to give them a healthy detox, so they stay in prime condition.
Grab an eight minute detox foot bath treatment from Enhance Health and Beauty, for only $12. Where other machines employ a 30-minute cycle, this model made in-house in the United States can get busy in only eight minutes.
The holistic non invasive therapy can assist the body in detoxifying itself. The treatment is simplicity itself and all you need to do is get comfortable and pop your feet into the foot bowl - the detox machine will happily do the rest. The full treatment regime aims to re-balance and re-energise, allowing recently stored toxic wastes to be released more effectively. The desired result is the promotion of a better sense of wellbeing and improved health.
Please note - The treatment is not suitable if you have a pacemaker or other electronic implant, are a pregnant or lactating mother, have implanted organs, are undergoing any form of radiotherapy or chemotherapy, have type 1 diabetes, have open wounds on your feet or a mental condition.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.