We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Magic Tan Hawke's Bay
$12 for an Eight-Minute Detoxifying Foot Bath Treatment (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take eight minutes, one set of feet, the ionic detox foot bath and just sit back.
- Grab an eight-minute detoxifying foot bath treatment for only $12 at Enhance Health and Beauty.
- Almost four times faster than other machines, which employ a 30-minute cycle.
- Aiming to re-balance and re-energise, a full treatment regime can assist the body in detoxifying itself.
Feet. They are at the very bottom of it all. Doing all the hard yards, taking us to where we want to go and bearing the weight. Getting shoved, squeezed and pushed into all manner of different shoes. Well now is your chance to give them a healthy detox, so they stay in prime condition.
Grab an eight minute detox foot bath treatment from Enhance Health and Beauty, for only $12. Where other machines employ a 30-minute cycle, this model made in-house in the United States can get busy in only eight minutes.
The holistic non invasive therapy can assist the body in detoxifying itself. The treatment is simplicity itself and all you need to do is get comfortable and pop your feet into the foot bowl - the detox machine will happily do the rest. The full treatment regime aims to re-balance and re-energise, allowing recently stored toxic wastes to be released more effectively. The desired result is the promotion of a better sense of wellbeing and improved health.
Please note - The treatment is not suitable if you have a pacemaker or other electronic implant, are a pregnant or lactating mother, have implanted organs, are undergoing any form of radiotherapy or chemotherapy, have type 1 diabetes, have open wounds on your feet or a mental condition.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.