We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Employer's & Employee's Guide
$9 for Lifetime Access to The Employer's & Employee's Guide (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Know all your legal employment rights.
- Grab lifetime access to The Guide for just $9.
- Take the stress out of employer and employee relations.
- Access it any time and anywhere via website and mobile Android app.
- Usually valued at $199, grab this essential guide for a bargain.
Running and working in a business can be tricky business in itself. Sometimes you can’t make head nor tail of any of it – but don’t despair, GrabOne is here.
Learn your A to Z of employment relationships when you grab a lifetime access to The Guide for just $9.
This online guide is choc-a-block full of everything you could ever need to know about legal employment procedures. The Guide contains an online disciplinary process which is open, transparent and fair for all parties. You even get a nifty Android app so you can access your guide anywhere. Their main objective is to ensure a more harmonious working relationship between employers and employees. Make expensive legal fees a thing of the past, you owe it to yourself.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.