We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
East Pier Hotel
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Appease your appetite with a delicious meal in lovely surrounds.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher to spend at East Pier in Ahuriri for only $20.
- Enjoy uninterrupted sea views and a la carte dining.
- Check out the brand new outside covered and heated area for Alfresco Dining
Now that most of us are back to work there's little reason to watch our bikini bodies. Catch up on the meals you've been missing out on with this GrabOne offer.
Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher to spend on lunch or dinner at East Pier in Ahuriri for just $20 and feast on the delicious menu while you enjoy one of the best views in town.
East Pier is one of the loveliest beach front dining spots to be found in Hawke's Bay, with uninterrupted sea views and a la carte dining this is definitely the place to go for that special occasion you have coming up. If it's a warm day you can choose to sit outside on the balcony, or if the day's getting a little brisk, why not find a cosy spot inside?
You could be feasting on anything from pork fillet, to lamb shanks to fresh fish of the day here, with a seasonal menu that's dominated by fresh produce you'll be sure to find something that'll hit the spot. There's even a kids menu to keep the wee sproglets happy if you choose to bring them along. It's time to spoil yourself, grab today's deal, round up your nearest loved one or two and pop down to East Pier in Ahuriri for a delicious lunch or dinner.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.