We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$50 for a $100 Online Voucher (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get set for summer soirees - weddings, Christmas parties or balmy afternoon BBQs.
- Grab a $100 online voucher to spend on deNada label clothing for just $50.
- Browse this striking fashion range of clothing online.
- Enjoy the bold use of colour and impeccable tailoring that deNada is known for.
Summer is a magical time of year - with the sun shining and the water sparkling. Looking and feeling your best at this time of year just tops it all off, so now's the time to be thinking of your summer occasions and styling yourself fabulous for summer.
Grab a $100 voucher to spend online on deNada label clothing, for just $50.
Treat yourself to some retail therapy online. deNada is a well established, Wellington, high-fashion label, and you will be struck by the vibrant summer colours and strong design lines. With three physical stores as well, deNada has a strong and loyal following - if you haven't already found Nada Piatek's sophisticated and street savvy designs then now is your hour. Discover the range of boutique clothing that is sure to get you summer ready and looking your best. Or if you're on the lookout for that allusive pressie, look no further and treat that someone special to the range of high fashion online.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.