We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Degrees Ahead 2011 Limited
$69 for a Heat Pump Filter Clean, Sanitize & Safety Maintenance Check (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Turning on the air conditioner and getting a face full of dust is not ideal.
- Grab a heat pump or air conditioner filter clean, sanitize and safety maintenance check, for only $69.
- Get cool, clean air all summer long.
- Let the experts invest some time and attention in your heat pump.
- They service all makes and models.
You can't really call it an air conditioner if it's just blows dust and germs around the house.
Grab an air conditioner / heat pump filter clean, sanitize and safety maintenance check, for only $69. Save money, improve efficiency and reduce the power consumption of your heat pump or air conditioner.
Degrees Ahead 2011 are the people to talk to, with over 30 years of experience in the air conditioning and home heating industry. Locally owned and operated they provide expert service that you can trust. They pride themselves in finding first-rate solutions that are efficient, economical and fully guaranteed. Expect genuine service, solid experience that is well worth your money.
Only valid for domestic heat pumps and the service area is only for Napier, Hastings and Havelock North.
More Great Local Deals
The Station Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.