We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Degrees Ahead 2011 Limited
$69 for a Heat Pump Filter Clean, Sanitize & Safety Maintenance Check (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Turning on the air conditioner and getting a face full of dust is not ideal.
- Grab a heat pump or air conditioner filter clean, sanitize and safety maintenance check, for only $69.
- Get cool, clean air all summer long.
- Let the experts invest some time and attention in your heat pump.
- They service all makes and models.
You can't really call it an air conditioner if it's just blows dust and germs around the house.
Grab an air conditioner / heat pump filter clean, sanitize and safety maintenance check, for only $69. Save money, improve efficiency and reduce the power consumption of your heat pump or air conditioner.
Degrees Ahead 2011 are the people to talk to, with over 30 years of experience in the air conditioning and home heating industry. Locally owned and operated they provide expert service that you can trust. They pride themselves in finding first-rate solutions that are efficient, economical and fully guaranteed. Expect genuine service, solid experience that is well worth your money.
Only valid for domestic heat pumps and the service area is only for Napier, Hastings and Havelock North.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.