We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Deco Rose Delights Cafe
$18 for Any Two Breakfasts (value $36)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Welcome the new kids on the block.
- Grab any two breakfast dishes at Deco Rose Delights Cafe in Napier for just $18.
- Come along and get acquainted with your new favourite cafe.
- Try something from their tasty breakfast menu that includes all the classics like hotcakes, eggs benedict and a big breakfast.
Trust us, it's not easy being a funky, art-deco establishment in a town built on funky, art-deco establishments, but the newest arrivals on the Napier cafe scene are just what Napierians who are fond of good coffee and great food have been waiting for.
Deco Rose Delights Cafe have just opened their doors in Napier and invite you and a friend to enjoy any two breakfast dishes at Deco Rose Delights Cafe in Napier for just $18.
Come on in to Deco Rose Delights Cafe in the heart of Napier and try your first taste of their delicious breakfast menu - we can guarantee it won't be your last. All of your favourites are available, including a big breakfast, hotcakes with bacon or berries and eggs benedict with salmon or bacon. The coffee is hot, the welcome is warm, what else could you ask for you in your new favourite cafe?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.