We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$45 for Mink or Silk Eyelash Extensions (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wake up to naturally long, gorgeous lashes every day with semi-permanent eyelash extensions.
- Grab mink or silk eyelash extensions at De-Lashes, for only $45.
- Soft and seamless fitting lashes.
- Accentuate those eyes and be the envy of many.
- Experience a level of service thats second to none.
Imagine waking up every day to the thicker, longer and more dramatic lashes you've always dreamed of without the worry of mascara. Throughout the world, mascara and eyelash perms are quickly becoming a thing of the past thanks to the revolutionary art of eyelash extensions. You will see them on nearly every red-carpet celebrity.
Grab mink or silk eyelash extensions at De-Lashes, for only $45.
Extend your lashes so you can look your best thanks to De-Lashes. Discover the "De-Lashes" experience, a result that you will no doubt love. Flexible and seamless fitting lashes that feels natural and looks great. The mink extensions are an incredibly light-weight lash, are long lasting, attractive and natural looking. The silk extensions are made of a silk blend of poly fiber and are soft and flexible. If you're after a bit of the boost, then now is your chance to get it, thanks to today's deal.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.