We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
David Evans Photography
$49 for a Photography Sitting & 10x8" Portrait (value $335)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You can never have too many photos—particularly professional ones.
- Grab a photo sitting and 10x8" portrait with David Evans Photography for $49.
- Celebrate a special occasion or the day-to-day loveliness of you, your friends or your family.
- Enjoy a consultation with David prior to the shoot to ensure you get the results you're after.
- Makes a wonderful Easter or Mother's Day gift.
You never hear of someone getting into the later years of their life and saying, "I wish we had taken less photo's".
Grab a one-hour photography sitting and one 10x8" black and white ready-to-frame print with David Evans Photography for only $49. Create your very own classic styled portrait for a very good price.
David Evans is a multi-award winning photographer and one of New Zealand's leading designer portrait artists, so you can trust his capable hands to turn your vision into a ready-to-frame reality. It seems to be quite a trend to have mum and dad's mantel piece groaning under the weight of photos of kids and grandkids. Usually these pictures show chubby-cheeked babies; formal school shots showing off gaps from missing teeth; gowned graduation shots; and wedding portraits. As beautiful as all these occasions are, what's wrong with celebrating the day-to-day brilliance of your family?