We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
David Evans Photography
$49 for a Photography Sitting & 10x8" Portrait (value $335)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You can never have too many photos—particularly professional ones.
- Grab a photo sitting and 10x8" portrait with David Evans Photography for $49.
- Celebrate a special occasion or the day-to-day loveliness of you, your friends or your family.
- Enjoy a consultation with David prior to the shoot to ensure you get the results you're after.
- Makes a wonderful Easter or Mother's Day gift.
You never hear of someone getting into the later years of their life and saying, "I wish we had taken less photo's".
Grab a one-hour photography sitting and one 10x8" black and white ready-to-frame print with David Evans Photography for only $49. Create your very own classic styled portrait for a very good price.
David Evans is a multi-award winning photographer and one of New Zealand's leading designer portrait artists, so you can trust his capable hands to turn your vision into a ready-to-frame reality. It seems to be quite a trend to have mum and dad's mantel piece groaning under the weight of photos of kids and grandkids. Usually these pictures show chubby-cheeked babies; formal school shots showing off gaps from missing teeth; gowned graduation shots; and wedding portraits. As beautiful as all these occasions are, what's wrong with celebrating the day-to-day brilliance of your family?
More Great Local Deals
Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.