We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
David Evans Photography
$49 for a Photography Sitting & 10x8" Portrait (value $335)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You can never have too many photos—particularly professional ones.
- Grab a photo sitting and 10x8" portrait with David Evans Photography for $49.
- Celebrate a special occasion or the day-to-day loveliness of you, your friends or your family.
- Enjoy a consultation with David prior to the shoot to ensure you get the results you're after.
- Makes a wonderful Easter or Mother's Day gift.
You never hear of someone getting into the later years of their life and saying, "I wish we had taken less photo's".
Grab a one-hour photography sitting and one 10x8" black and white ready-to-frame print with David Evans Photography for only $49. Create your very own classic styled portrait for a very good price.
David Evans is a multi-award winning photographer and one of New Zealand's leading designer portrait artists, so you can trust his capable hands to turn your vision into a ready-to-frame reality. It seems to be quite a trend to have mum and dad's mantel piece groaning under the weight of photos of kids and grandkids. Usually these pictures show chubby-cheeked babies; formal school shots showing off gaps from missing teeth; gowned graduation shots; and wedding portraits. As beautiful as all these occasions are, what's wrong with celebrating the day-to-day brilliance of your family?
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.