We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$16 for Lunch for Two (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You really will find good food just down the road.
- Grab any two curries, rice and naan for lunch at Curry India Restaurant for just $16.
- Dine in the newest Indian restaurant in town.
- Browse the extensive menu featuring traditional and contemporary dishes made with the finest and freshest ingredients available.
When your dad goes on a road trip to Wellington just for a hamburger, you know it's high time someone opened a quality restaurant a little closer to home. It's easy to love good food, but it's a tad more difficult to find it.
Grab lunch for two at Curry India Restaurant for just $16. Choose any two curries, rice and naan breads from their extensive traditional Tandori menu - you never know, this could be the discovery of good food you've been on the hunt for.
Curry India Restaurant features a menu filled with traditional and contemporary dishes created with only the finest and freshest ingredients available. Think everyone claims that? Try their fine Indian food out for yourself. Curry India Restaurant is open for lunch, dinner and takeaways.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.