We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$18 for Lunch for Two or $26 for Dinner for Two (value up to $51)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Call off the search. Delicious Indian cuisine is just around the corner.
- Grab lunch for two for $18 or dinner for two for $26 at Curry India.
- Choose any two curries, rice and naan breads from their menu, plus you'll get to enjoy a serving of popadoms too.
- Introduce yourself to the newest authentic Indian restaurant, featuring delicious traditional and contemporary dishes.
When your dad goes on a road trip to Wellington just for a hamburger, you know it's high time someone opened a quality restaurant a little closer to home.
Fortunately someone did, just three months ago. Pay $18 for lunch for two or $26 for dinner for two at Curry India. Choose any two curries, rice and naan breads from their extensive traditional menu - you never know, this could be the discovery of good food you've been on the hunt for.
Curry India features a menu filled with traditional and contemporary dishes created with only the finest and freshest ingredients available. Think everyone claims that? Try their fine Indian food out for yourself and browse their plentiful range of drinks to find the perfect accompaniment. Curry India Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.