We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
536 Kennedy Cosmedics Appearance Medicine Boutique
$49 for a Chemical Peel (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Improve and smooth the texture of your skin.
- Grab a chemical peel at 536 Kennedy Appearance Medicine Boutique for $49.
- Get help for any number of skin problems from blemishes to uneven skin pigmentation.
- Enjoy wonderful service from a team of dedicated beauty therapists.
When you hear the words 'chemical' and 'peel' together your imagination probably runs wild. Add the word 'skin' to the equation and it'd be enough to put you off forever. You needn't worry though - it's not so much like peeling an orange as much as a rejuvenating and utterly refreshing beauty treatment.
Pay $49 for a chemical peel at 536 Kennedy Cosmedics Appearance Medicine Boutique and reveal fresh, clean and clear skin this summer.
Using state of the art equipment and products, 536 Kennedy Cosmedics Appearance Medicine Boutique offers a variety of skin treatments and natural anti-aging medicines to provide holistic solutions. Chemical peels are topical solutions which are applied to the skin. Used to treat skin ailments like acne, wrinkles, sun-damage and more, it works by expelling clogged pores, reducing inflammation and killing nasty bacteria. Once the peel is taken off you'll be left with a radiant glow for the summer season.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.