We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
536 Kennedy Cosmedics Appearance Medicine Boutique
$199 for Dysport®/Botox® Treatment for Crows Feet or Frown Lines by Dr Kamal Karl at Cosmedics (value $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cosmedics is a professional cosmetic laser and vein centre that specialises in appearance medicine.
- Pay just $199 for a Dysport®/Botox® treatment with Dr. Kamal Karl.
- Dysport®/Botox® are prescription medicines used to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- This deal includes your consultation with Dr. Kamal Karl.
- Grab one for yourself and any number of gifts for others.
If there was a fountain of youth we'd bottle the water and sell it on this site, but the truth is there is no way to stop ageing. But what we CAN do is bring you this deal for a non surgical cosmetic treatment to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Thanks, modern science. Keep up the good work.
Today you can purchase a Dysport®/Botox® treatment, administered by Dr Kamal Karl at Cosmedics, as well as a full consultation prior to treatment for just $199. Dr Kamal Karl is a trained medical professional and normally this would cost you $400, but today you're only paying half price.
Dysport®/Botox® are prescription medicines which are used for the treatment of severe frown lines. They are essentially the same, except with minor formulation differences from different manufacturers. For all practical purposes, both products perform identically and either can be used to achieve the same results. They are non surgical and work by relaxing facial muscles, thereby reducing and smoothing frown lines and wrinkles.
Please be aware that Dysport®/Botox® treatments are not for everyone and it's best to discuss the benefits and risks that are involved with this procedure with a specialist beforehand. You should also read the Q&A section on the Cosmedics website here for more in-depth information.
This deal includes free consultation with Dr Kamal Karl before your procedure. He is the only Fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and the New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine in Hawke’s Bay and will be the one administering your treatment. It's vital that your Dysport®/Botox® treatment be administered by a trained medical professional who has a good understanding of muscles and expressions of the face. This is to help retain your natural expression while reducing signs of ageing.
Once you've purchased your coupon you'll need to contact Cosmedics to arrange your consultation with Dr Kamal Karl. Please be aware that this is only available to new customers and it's strictly limited to one coupon per person. Please read the Cosmedics website for a more in depth description of the products and the risks and benefits of the procedure, including potential heath risks and side effects. This treatment is not for everyone including pregnant or lactating women. Please note if Doctor Kamal Karl decides this treatment is not for you after your consultation refunds and exchange options will be available through Cosmedics.
Dysport®/Botox® is a Prescription Medicine containing 100 or 500 units of Clostridium botulinium Type A toxin-haemagglutinin complex for injection. It is used for the treatment for severe frown lines. it should be administered only by trained medical professionals, who have an excellent understanding of the muscles and expressions of the face and the skill to retain your natural expression while removing the signs of ageing.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.