We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Code Black Pest Control
50% off an Interior All Purpose Fly, Spider or Cockroach Spray Treatment (value up to $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Love your home - hate the pests?
- Grab 50% off an interior all purpose fly, spider or cockroach spray treatment from Code Black Pest Control.
- Expert interior residential service. Home is where the heart is, not creepy crawlies.
- Specialised and environmentally friendly, using low toxicity sprays that don't smell or stain, to target potential and existing pest problems.
Because pests play by their own rules, unfortunately there's no pest etiquette handbook. You need to take a stand yourself. Gentle persuasion is often not the answer. Finding all the pests and sitting them down for a good talking too doesn't work either. You've got to make a call, and that call is contacting Code Black Pest Control. They sound impressive—and they are.
Home is where the heart is – not creepy crawlies. Do something about unwanted visitors, or residents, with 50% off an interior all purpose fly, spider, or cockroach spray treatment. Choose from four pest spray options for residential dwellings.
- $55 for standard one or two bedroom homes excluding garages.
- $65 for standard three bedrooms homes excluding garages.
- $75 for standard four bedrooms homes excluding garages.
- $85 for standard five bedrooms homes excluding garages.
Offering a specialised residential service, Code Black have the expertise to make your home, just yours again. Indoor pest control is what they do best. Environmentally friendly, low toxicity sprays are what they use, which don't smell or stain and can provide long term results. Target potential problems or deal to existing ones. Code Black are here to help you enjoy summer.
More Great Local Deals
Milton Andrews Hair Salon
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.