We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant
$30 for a Clearview Estate Platter & 1 Bottle of Wine from the Estate Range at Clearview Estate Winery & Restaurant (value up to $62)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in a mid-winter delight with today's gourmet food and wine special.
- Grab a Clearview tasting platter and one bottle of Clearview wine from the Estate range at Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant for just $30 (value up to $62).
- Enjoy local, seasonal flavours and produce in your platter, including Clearview's own roast olives and bresaola.
- Choose from the Estate range of wine to complement your platter.
- Treat someone special by gifting another.
There are some activities that just seem like they're made for summer - like al-fresco dining for example. Although it's infinitely appealing to imagine large brightly coloured parasols shading eyes from bright blue skies and sunshine, personally I think dining outside in the winter is much more romantic. There's nothing like wrapping up in a scarf and enjoying a sunny, yet cold, day and some gourmet treats.
So today grab a Clearview tasting platter and one bottle of Clearview wine from the Estate range at Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant for just $30 - tasty mid-winter entertainment for a little price!
Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant is nestled between the vines in a well-established coastal setting. There's a huge log fire ready to warm you up or a heated pavilion for you to enjoy your platter and wine in. The Clearview Estate Winery Restaurant specialises in fine, local produce creatively cooked, complete with fresh herbs, olives, citrus and avocados grown on-site. Your estate platter includes Clearview's very own roast olives and bresaola, home made pesto, blue cheese dip, fresh rocket leaves, grilled capsicum, local feta, salami, gin and dill marinated salon, served with crackers.* You'll complement your platter with your choice of bottle of Estate range wine - this includes Te Awanga Sauvignon Blanc, Beachhead Chardonnay, Cape Kidnappers Merlot Malbec and Cape Kidnappers Cabernet Merlot. Grab a mid-winter's delight with today's beautiful, bountiful deal.
*A vegetarian option can be substituted with seasonal options on the day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.